History: Founded in 2012
Capacity: 600 HERMES.NET VOCALCOM workstations on 2 separate floors.
Frequent travel links to the island from Paris:
- Air transport: 20 direct flights from Paris CDG
- Time difference with CET: +2 hours in summer/+3 hours in winter
- The Ebene premises are only 20 minutes away from Port Louis, the country’s capital city
The building is accessible for persons with reduced mobility.
The site is operation 24/7
- Very strong French and British culture. Bilingualism is frequent.
- The Mauritians are renowned for their friendliness, hospitality and eagerness to help and their ability to handle situations of conflict.
- Democratic, politically stable country.
- Qualified, dynamic population. Excellent education system (partnership between the university of Mauritius and French Alliance).
- High-quality technical infrastructure (IT and Telecoms).
- Competitive salary rates.
Main fields of business: Telecoms
Set up: EURO CRM has introduced effective tools and infrastructure. Activities and results are monitored in real time as all EURO CRM contact centers are linked via VPN.
All sites are linked via a monitoring system with:
- Long-distance listening-in
- Video conferencing
- Access to online report system (VPN)
Our sites are organised to encourage quick action and adaptability.
Vice President Corporate Affairs EURO CRM Mauritius Ltd
A graduate in Quality/Maintenance (Cecoforma in Belgium) and Human Resources (University of Mauritius), Roshan Seetohul headed the human resources and quality management departments of a 2,000-person industrial plant in the textile sector (Ferney Spinning Mills Ltd., member of CIEL Textile).
Roshan has managed the EURO CRM Mauritius Ltd. site since it opened in 2005. An active member of several Mauritian associations and institutions (including the National Olympic Academy), Roshan is an integral part of his country’s economic and social environment. He promotes the company throughout the island and is extremely proactive within local political and economic bodies.
Roshan’s vision of EURO CRM: « With the group’s technical and business-line knowledge to back it up, EURO CRM Mauritius has become the country’s number one operator, while following a sustainable development and corporate responsibility policy. Considered a Mauritian company and acclaimed for its exemplary HR management (training, career plan, health system etc.), EURO CRM Mauritius is one of the country’s most attractive employers for talented candidates. »