Sales advisorsBack to Job offers
EURO CRM is a leader in multichannel customer contacts (telephone, email, chat etc.) Our rapid growth stems from our operational flexibility and creativity and the wide variety of assignments we carry out on behalf of our clients.
With 6 production sites in France and abroad and a workforce of over 1,300 employees we have established a solid client base, with a healthy number of key accounts. We pride ourselves on our excellent HR policies and ethical, socially responsible approach.
If you are looking for a high level of autonomy and responsibility, if you would like to work in a warm, friendly environment with excellent career prospects that make the most of your skills, then EURO CRM is for you.
The sales advisor’s role is to contribute to growing project revenue through actions involving end customers. She or he handles distance contacts using the means defined by the company to find the most suitable solution for customers. She or he makes or takes calls involving customer relations (sales, assistance, loyalty building etc.) and handles emails, letters and faxes.Principle tasks:
- Make calls and introduce oneself and the company.
- Greet customers when they call and direct them to the relevant person.
- Handle requests from customers or members.
- Offer and sell the companies’ products and services.
- Regulate, organise and manage your work according to call flows and other team members.
- Manage both information and software to keep control of the interview.
- Collate and summarise information to qualify the customer files.
- Carry out customer relations techniques and procedures.
- Keep abreast of the product and service environment.
- Handle correspondence using the various communication channels (email, letters...).
- Be capable of seconding the supervisor and/or the quality and training manager and/or the recruitment manager.
- You enjoy customer contacts and working as part of a team. You have excellent oral communication skills and good writing skills (elocution, syntax, spelling etc.).
- You are truly adaptable and enjoy challenges.
- You are a good listener, you are dynamic, you have an analytical mind and enjoy offering an appropriate service.
- You know how to conduct a telephone interview and are comfortable with information technology.
Experience in services, sales or call centers is an advantage.Salary package:
Base salary + target related bonus + benefits (health cover and meal contribution)Other information:
Start date: August, 2017
EURO CRM offers training and encourages internal promotion.